Saturday, April 9, 2011

Days 12, Sunday 3/13, Merzouga/Erg Chebi

Traveling to Merzouga scenes from the bus




These are date palms







Rizzani, this  is where the bus ends and from here you take a Grand Taxi



View from  my hotel The Sahara in Merzouga,
 it was just next to the Dunes

Yes, of course even if it was cold I swam

The tiles on this patio reminded me of my grandmother's tiles






There are plants in this  part of the desert



You are my favorite picture from this group





these rocks desintegrate when you touch them




I am watching you





I wish I had climbed it but my aquiles tendon was not cooperating, it takes like 2 hours to go to the peak



Berber, Arabic and French. Berber is spoken more in the south of Morocco, here is the South,
the characters look like math.

Precious, how do you  get water and how often?

I wish I had stayed longer here, it was very relaxing and peaceful.


Sahara Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment