Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FEZ, Day 8, Wednesday March 9 , Day 10, Thursday March 10, FEZ

I said goodbye very sadly  to Teresa and Neil at the bus station in Chefchouena and took a bus to Fez.
I arrived late at night, I stayed inside the Medina for 2 days. I visited the Medina on Wednesday morning and in the afternoon I saw the city from an observation point high above the city.  The second day I took a walking tour of the Medina in the morning and then I took the train to Meknes,
Fez is the ultimate experience. It's Medina is totally worth it a visit of several days. I wished to
just enjoy exploring it it without being harassed  by sellers and guides. I hired a guide who charged me 150 dh for 4 hours and just  took me to stores, even though when I hired him I said "no stores" and ended the tour in 2.5 hours. He ripped me off. I really did not enjoy my time here but he city is so specially out of this world, it deserves special attention.

































No comments:

Post a Comment