Thursday, March 31, 2011

DAY 3, MARCH 4, TANGIER, dinner at the port and Medina tour



                                        There are cats everywhere, here they are fat,  they can eat fish


This is the fish place at the Port in Tanger, best food ever!




             I was happily surprised when Neil and Teresa went to pick me up at the train station
             I was really happy to see them. From that moment on I had so much fun with them and
             Hendrick another friend.
             Neil took us to eat at the Port, look  what we ate, delicious!
             Neil is just the kind of guy who knows how to eat well, you will not see his picture
             he likes his privacy. But boy,  we ate until we could not eat anymore...
             This dish is for the 4 of us
            




                                                Best fish I had in Morocco





No comments:

Post a Comment