Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 3, March 4, Friday on my way to Tangier by train

                        I took the train from Casablanca to Tangier at 3 PM          
                 and I arrived in Tangier at 6:30 PM
                 First class is about 25 Dlls.



                                      I traveled very comfortable, the train is just like the ones I traveled in
                                      Europe. I noticed in Morocco that in First class you have as companions
                                      passengers who look like they have more money and in
                                      second class passengers who look more middle class.
                                      The train is clean and  punctual.





                                             View from the train













It was really green
                                                            I saw this from the train


 

View from the train

2 comments:

  1. In morocco, the first and second price is different only in price. The service and quality is the same nearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and second class*

    ReplyDelete