Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 19, Sunday March 20, Marrakesh

Having a tea of verbaine in milk
at the big plaza in Marrakesh 



This is a lake close to Marrakesh




Here I was having a Tagine with those two girls and my friend  Aziz who took us to the lake.  This restaurant was on the  road.
This man came to our table  play his instrument and sing


In the afternoon after the lake I went  to see Medersa ben Youseff in Marrkesh, it was  a Koranic school, like a seminary.






                                             impressive wood work

                                                made of carved wood









These are pictures of one of the architectural jewels of Marrakesh,
it is the Medersa Ben Youssef


After the Medersa I went to the Marrakesh museum which is housed in an old typical  house




 
Here was an exhibition, I like the painting















No comments:

Post a Comment